Top 10 CBD Facts and Statistics
- The sales of CBD are predicted to reach about $1.8 billion by 2022.
- At the moment, there are over 850 brands of CBD products in the US market.
- With over $1 billion, Colorado is the state with the highest cannabis revenues.
- Data on CBD user demographics show 40% of Americans are interested in trying CBD.
- A cannabis worker earns more than an average American.
- The demand for employees in the CBD oil industry rose by 76% in one year.
- Statistics on CBD direct sales show that the majority of direct sellers are women.
- Women are founders or general managers of over 75% of CBD brands.
- Pure CBD is perfectly safe for usage and you cannot get addicted to it.
CBD is commonly used to address anxiety, and for patients who suffer through the misery of insomnia, studies suggest that CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep.
CBD may offer an option for treating different types of chronic pain. A study from the European Journal of Pain showed, using an animal model, CBD applied on the skin could help lower pain and inflammation due to arthritis. Another study demonstrated the mechanism by which CBD inhibits inflammatory and neuropathic pain, two of the most difficult types of chronic pain to treat.
This podcast by the noted Harvard cannabis researcher Stacy Gruber neatly summarizes current science around the effects of CBD and marijuana on the brain. I recommend it highly:
If you’re looking for a great-tasting CBD edible to help you unwind after a hectic workday, recover from a strenuous workout, or nibble before napping for a better night’s sleep, VELOBAR is our #1 choice for a healthy CBD snack.
A few months ago, my doctor told me I was 30 pounds overweight. Having always thought of myself as a healthy person, this news came as a shock. De...
"We did a 50+ mile hike over five days, and the bars were really great for weary sore muscles."
If you're planning an epic outdoor adventure -- or even an epic gym workout! -- DM us @velobarcbd on Instagram or Twitter, and we'll send you a PROMO CODE FOR 10% OFF any purchase from our online store.
Stock up on VELOBAR CBD bars for your next adventure!
We think 20mg of pure CBD is just the right amount for relaxation and recovery. For us, we find it relieves stress and anxiety, and encourages a calmer, lighter mood. We also experience a relaxing body sensation, and better sleeping patterns. We like to eat a VELOBAR CBD bar after an intense workout, or after a long day of hiking, biking, or climbing, to help ease sore and tired muscles. We also find it to be a great compliment to yoga, tai chi, meditation, and massage.
INSTANT ZEN | Featuring Nature's ultimate soother, Velobar CBD can help quiet your mind and relax without any psychoactive effects (translation: it won't make you high). It's perfect for unwinding after a super hectic workday or an overdone workout.